- Collective bargaining, transfer of undertakings, temporary assignment, termination of employment, reorganization of companies
- Partner, Randl Partners, Prague
- Part time lecturer in the Department of Adult Education and Personnel Management, Faculty of Arts, Charles University in Prague
- Partner, PRK Partners s.r.o., Prague
- Associate, Gleiss Lutz Hootz Hirsch & Partner, Prague and Stuttgart
- Robert Schuman University, Strasbourg
- Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague
- Chambers Europe 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 a 2012 - "Star Individual” - lawyer with exceptional reputation in the field of employment law
- Who's Who Legal 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 a 2012 - "recommended in Management Labour and Employment"
- Expert Guides - annualy recommended among the world's leading experts ("Best of the Best") on employment law, as well as recommended by this publication within the chart of "Women in Business Law"
- Best Lawyers 2014-15 a 2013 - ranked among the best lawyers in the Czech Republic, category Labour and Employment
- Best Lawyers - Lawyer of the Year 2012 - ranked as the best lawyer in the area of employment law
- PLC Which Lawyer? and PLC Cross-border Handbooks - Labour and employee benefits and - "leading practitioner in Labour and Employee benefits"
- Lawyer of the year (Právník roku) in Employment law 2007 - announced by legal professional bars (Czech Bar Association, Czech Union of Judges, Czech Company Lawyer Union) and by the magazine EPRAVO
- Forbes 2015 - included among 50 most influential women in the Czech Republic
- Legal Guide (Právní rádce) 2016 - named among the most important Czech woman lawyers
Membership in professional associations and other bodies
- Czech Bar Association - Attorney
- Advisory body of the Government Legislative Council - member of the Public Law Commission III - Employment Law and Social Affaires
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA) - member of the Board representing the Czech Republic
- Czech Employment Lawyers Association (CzELA) - member
- Mediator for collective bargaining claims - registered in the list of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs